Together towards a Living Income - Gender-sensitive approaches for the cocoa value chain
Event of German Initiative on Sustainable Cocoa at ISM 2024
- Date: Sunday, January 28, 2024
- Time: 01:30 PM – 03:30 PM
- Location: Koelnmesse, Congress Centrum East, Congress-Saal
The registration form for the event can be found below on this page.
The importance of Individual Goal 7 (Gender Equality) of GISCO for the implementation of Individual Goal 1 (Living Income) will be at the center of the discussion. We invite you to participate in this exchange on the potential of women in the cocoa sector and gender-sensitive strategies to achieve a living income.
The contributions will show how gender-sensitive approaches in the cocoa value chain can make a significant contribution to achieving these goals. The ISM event is the kick-off for our two-year theme "Inclusive Strategies to Achieve a Living Income".
The preliminary program of the event can be found here. The event will be conducted in German with translations available in English.
After the event, there will be a reception in the south foyer, Congress Centrum East. You are cordially invited to continue the exchange with speakers, members, and guests
For better planning, we kindly ask you to register in advance for the professional event. The registration form for the event can be found below on this page.
Please note the following Information:
- In order to gain access to the event you will need a paid admission ticket to ISM. Participation without an ISM admission ticket is unfortunately not possible.
- Participation in the ISM is normally only possible for representatives of the private sector. Civil society members of GISCO should therefore register via this page. You will then receive support from the office of GISCO. This will prevent difficulties or delays in purchasing tickets. Spontaneous participation cannot be guaranteed.
- The event will be documented photographically. If you do not agree to this, please inform us in advance.