Now, the ISConference report has been published!
At the ISCOnference, members of Beyond Chocolate, the German Initiative on Sustainable Cocoa (GISCO), the Swiss Platform on Sustainable Cocoa (SWISSCO) and the Dutch Initiative on Sustainable Cocoa (DISCO) participated in panel discussions and presentations. High-level speakers from consumer and producer countries contributed to the discussions with their valuable insights and perspectives.
Please see the conference report for information on the key outcomes of the events:
• Opening panel: "How to create coherent approaches to reaching a living income & how multi-stakeholder approaches can support?
• Panel Living Income: "The importance of Supply and Demand Cooperation"
• Break-out session on traceability: "Tracing income and price data for a Living Income"
• Break-out session on child labour: "How can we ensure that living incomes contribute to reducing child labour"
• Break-out session on deforestation: "Making Money Flow to Encourage Climate Smart Interventions"
You can find the programme here.
You can find out more about the conference here.
The recording is available here:
Morning & Break-out Session Traceability Englisch, Französisch.
Afternoon break-out session child labour , deforestation (Englisch).